Zip codes: 33066 - 33073
Coconut Creek, the “Butterfly Capital of the World”, is a well-planned city with a unique environmental consciousness nestled between Miami and Palm Beach. Spotlighted as one of the “Best Cities to Live in America” by Money Magazine, and a Top Ten Place to Live in Florida by Movoto and NerdWallet, Coconut Creek is home to 59,000 residents and supports a diverse, growing business community. The City’s MainStreet Project, home to the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek and the Coconut Creek Promenade, a 23-acre, open-air, upscale shopping and restaurant center, has received the “Award of Excellence” for its Design Standards by the Florida Chapter of the American Planning Association (FAPA). When complete, the City’s MainStreet area will be bustling with over 250 acres of LEED-certified businesses, upscale housing, and beautifully landscaped parks and green ways.
A 2016 City-wide survey reports:
- 99% of respondents rated Coconut Creek as an “Excellent” or “Good” place to live
- 97% rated Coconut Creek as an “Excellent” or “Good” place to raise a family
- 99% rated the overall quality of life in Coconut Creek as “Excellent” or “Good”
- 96% rated the overall quality of service in Coconut Creek as "Excellent" or "Good"
City highlights include:
- Attractions - Awards - City Green Plan - City Commission - City Maps - Coconut Creek Life Magazine - CreekTV - Demographics - History (video)
- Lyons Business Park - Lyons Technology Center - MainStreet - Parks & Recreation - Photo Gallery - Press Room - Promenade Lifestyle Center
- Schools - Seminole Coconut Creek Casino - Social Media - Vision 2020 Policy Statement.
Search Coconut Creek Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Coconut Creek *
* All data pertains to single-family homes